Education and Membership Manager
If you are looking to showcase your organizational skills, an opportunity to help others succeed professionally and the ability to guide a project to completion, this role with the ND CPA Society is for you!
The North Dakota CPA Society is seeking a motivated, collaborative marketing professional to manage our education, conference and membership programs. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and writing skills. Candidates should be tech savvy and able to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating committees and task forces to develop subject matter for education programs.
- Arranging and managing all details of our conferences and events including but not limited to session planning, speaker selection and coordination, facility selection, contract negotiations, facility logistics (F&B, A/V, etc) and material creation (nametags, evaluations, handouts, etc).
- Manage closing out of conferences, including evaluation review and follow-up (when needed), assigning CPE credit, reconciling attendance and issuing certificates. Survey results should be used to improve future events and member experiences.
- Marketing our programs to members including the creation of marketing pieces, email marketing and social media.
- Assist in translating strategic goals into constructive actions through interpretation of board initiatives, carrying out committee projects and maintaining proper flow of information to the membership at large.
- Producing a bi-monthly member newsletter including finding useful content and advertisers.
- Promoting Membership throughout the year; creating and managing annual campaigns.
- Respond to phone calls and emails related to various membership needs and events.
- Website maintenance and aesthetics.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communication, education, or similar area.
- Skilled in planning, project management, communication, diplomacy, dealing with multiple simultaneous activities.
- Impeccable integrity and strong stewardship of resources.
- Education or experience in accounting, nonprofit organizations, advocacy and social media is helpful.
- Some travel is required.
The Society is a state association of 1800 members. We help our members succeed through advocacy, knowledge, connections and promotion. Our activities include educational conferences and workshops, public relations, recruiting. We also operate a scholarship foundation. The office is statewide in scope, but based in Grand Forks. We provide a pleasant work environment, good equipment, current technology. We are a small but creative and effective staff! Benefits include paid leave, health and other insurance, a retirement plan, plus opportunity for education and growth, and even a little travel. Salary is based on experience with a starting range of $35 - 50k.
TO APPLY: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org