Microsoft 365/Office 365 continues to grow and evolve, yet most utilize only a fraction of the tools available in their subscription. For example, powerful resources such as SharePoint Online and audio and video conferencing can change how your organization communicates and collaborates. In contrast, more personal apps such as Teams, Planner, Flow, and Sway allow individuals to work more efficiently and effectively in virtually all facets of their jobs. Further, security enhancements to Office 365 mean that your organization can take advantage of all these features in a highly secure environment.
Isn’t it time you learned how to move beyond the traditional Microsoft 365/Office 365 applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook and unleash all your subscription offers? Join us in this fast-paced and highly interactive seminar where you will learn what you need to know to succeed with Microsoft 365/Office 365.
• Implement tools and techniques for securing your Microsoft 365/Office 365 implementations
• List key Microsoft 365/Office 365 apps that can improve collaboration and productivity
• Identify opportunities to utilize SharePoint Online to improve team efficiency
• Utilize Microsoft 365/Office 365 apps to communicate more effectively with others
• Understanding the Microsoft 365/Office 365 subscription model
• Working with vital 365-based apps and services
• Using Teams as your primary collaboration tool
• Taking advantage of lesser-known features and services in a Microsoft 365/Office 365 subscription
CPE credit: Recommended for 8 hours of Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of computer operations
Program level: Intermediate
Instructor: Steve Yoss
Who should attend: Business professionals seeking to maximize their return on investment in Microsoft 365/Office 365