Join Renew Advertise Directory
The market for accounting solutions designed for small businesses has never been better! From traditional desktop applications to newer Cloud-based solutions, small businesses have affordable options available today that were unthinkable for many just a few years ago. In this seminar, you will learn about these options and receive the benefit of an unbiased comparison of many of today’s leading solutions, helping you to make an informed decision about the future direction of your accounting platform.
Solutions from companies such as Intuit, Sage, Xero, and Wave will be reviewed and compared to help you decide whether you should remain with your current platform or perhaps switch to a different one. Additionally, various third-party add-ins will be covered to help you make informed decisions about issues such as automated data entry, sales tax processing, reporting, and business intelligence. In sum, if you are the least bit curious about the accounting options available for smaller businesses, this is the most critical session in which you will participate this year.
• Create a list of needed features and functions for a small business accounting application
• Identify solutions that represent a potential “good fit” for an organization
• Estimate the investment required to implement a specific solution
• List examples of third-party add-ins to provide necessary additional functionality
CPE credit: Recommended for 4 hours Accounting
Prerequisites: General understanding of accounting practices in use in small businesses
Program level: Intermediate
Who should attend: Business professionals and advisors seeking to identify an accounting solution that is the “right fit” for a small business organization
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com