The IRS just stated that there are more than 7 million non-filers in the US and are beginning to roll out an initiative to pursue them. The demand for help from practitioners is overwhelming, and very attorneys handle these cases. The opportunity for CPAs and EAs to help non-filers, resolve the issue, and add a lot money to their bottom line has never been better. Join Attorney Eric Green as he explains where to find these clients, how to help them, and how to increase your representation practice while doing so.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Gain insight into cybersecurity fundamentals.
- Develop an easy-to-follow plan that identifies and manages security risks in your operation.
- Establish policies and controls that protect your corporate data and networks.
- How to bring non-filers back into the tax system
- Assisting non-filers with resolving their tax nightmare
Designed for: CPAs
Instructor: Eric L. Green, Esq
Developer: Eric L. Green, Esq
CPE Credits: 2
Area of Study: TaxesPrerequisite: None