How will Blockchain impact the Insurance industry? This webcast is intended to provide accounting and finance professionals with practical literacy on blockchain
- Distinguish the potential impact blockchain will have on the Insurance industry
- Identify the opportunities and benefits created by blockchain implementation in the Insurance industry
- Analyze the challenges and risks of blockchain adoption for both incumbents and new insuretech startups
- Determine the financial, organizational, and regulatory consequences of blockchain adoption
- Identify the importance of blockchain trends and developments related to the future of the Insurance industry.
Accounting, auditing, insurance, and finance professionals that are looking for more information on how blockchain will impact the insurance industry. Practitioners that serve or advise insurance clients and would like to understand the impact of blockchain on the insurance industry.
Instructor: Kirk Phillips
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Information Technology 4
Prerequisite: Basic Blockchain and Insurance Industry Knowledge