Join Renew Advertise Directory
Find out about the latest federal tax law changes, court decisions, and IRS pronouncements related to partnerships, LLCs, and C and S Corporations. Our discussion leaders will identify ways to integrate the latest tax law changes into planning and compliance engagements and help you provide more value added services to your clients.
• Identify new tax changes affecting the upcoming tax season.
• Apply the latest planning ideas resulting from recent changes to tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
• Latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings for pass through entities and C Corporations
• Passive loss, at-risk and basis developments for flow-through entities
• The latest on reasonable compensation issues for corporate shareholder/employees and the latest about self-employment issues for partners and LLC members
• New developments in the capitalization versus expense debate
• Property transactions: depreciation and amortization, gains and losses
• Planning for the use of nontaxable transactions to defer tax liability
• Accounting methods and periods
• Compensation issues: fringe benefits, pensions, and profit-sharing plans
• Practical, time-saving return preparation tips from leading tax
• Late-breaking tax legislation
Designed For:Tax practitioners in public practice and industry who need to stay on top of the latest changes in the federal tax law as they relate to pass-through entities and C Corporations.
Instructor: Dennis Riley
Area of Study: 8 Taxes
Prerequisite: Familiarity with federal tax issues for various entities
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org