Join Renew Advertise Directory
AICPA members are required to follow the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, and many courts view it as the standard for the accounting profession. So, it’s time to get an update on the latest rules This webcast is helpful if you need to refresh your understanding or if you need to meet your ethics requirement.
What you can expect using interactive case studies, exercises and illustrative graphics, our webcast covers:
• Up-to-date rules
• The basic tenets of ethical and professional conduct
• Independence provisions for nonattest services, personal independence and other critical matters
• AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
• Conceptual framework
• Independence provisions
• Recall and apply the revised AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Recognize the importance and organization of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Recall independence and conflict of interest rules.
• Individuals who need a refresher on the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
• Licensed CPAs who need to fulfill an ethics requirement
Instructor: Cathy Allen
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Regulatory Ethics 4
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org