This webcast is designed to provide you a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research. To keep you current on new trends, we will explore the latest developments in online research.
We will discuss how to:
• Ask the right questions.
• Organize the facts.
• Locate and assess pertinent authority.
• Clearly communicate research findings.
• Online tax research methodology
• Authoritative tax hierarchy
• The power of professional language in business writing
• Book/tax adjustment documentation
• Tax return support documentation
• Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research.
• Identify and Analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result.
• Recognize the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question.
• Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
Designed For: Tax professionals
Instructor: William Harden
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Taxes 4