Join Renew Advertise Directory
Proven techniques for tax planning As a tax practitioner, you need to understand the intricacies of the ever-popular S Corporation form of doing business. You must consider the tax effect that various types of S Corporation distributions will have on its shareholders. What you can expect We’ll examine successful winning strategies related to complex S Corporation transactions. Protect your shareholder or clients with careful compensation planning and advanced planning for liquidations and redemptions of shareholder stock. Explore the advantages of using Qualified Subchapter S Subsidiaries to help you minimize your client’s tax bill.
- S Corporation current development
- Compensation planning
- Basis in S Corporation stock
- Use of qualified subchapter S subsidiaries
- Liquidations, reorganizations and redemptions
- Estate planning and use of trusts
- Apply the rules related to acquisitions and liquidations of S Corporations.
- Interpret the uses of trusts as S Corporation shareholders.
- Assess and Apply the complex rules of basis and distributions.
- Assess key points related to the use of redemptions in S Corporations.
Designed For: Managers and partners in public accounting who assist clients with tax planning for S Corporations
Instructor: Kevin Krantz CPA
CPE Credits: 8
Area of Study: Taxes 8
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of S Corporation taxation
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org