Join Renew Advertise Directory
Join this webcast and learn how to speak effectively to new and current clients about how you can make the S Corporation business model work for them. We’ll cover the benefits and drawbacks of electing S Corporation status and why more business taxpayers favor the pass-through entity over the C Corporation, so you can feel comfortable explaining it to your clients. This webcast will explore the most misunderstood areas of S Corporations taxation and how businesses and shareholders can use them to their advantage.
- S Corporation qualifications
- Election of S Corporation status
- Termination or revocation of S Corporation status
- Pass-through of income and loss items to the shareholder
- Distributions to S Corporation shareholders
- Reporting and filing requirements
- Choice of year-end
- Shareholder basis
- Recall the advantages of electing S Corporation status.
- Identify the requirements to qualify for an S Election.
- Recognize individuals and entities that are eligible to own.
- S Corporation stock.
- Recall how to make a proper S Corporation election.
- Recall how income or loss passes through the S Corporation to the shareholders.
- Recognize the complex rules of distributions.
- Recognize active and passive income and determine material participation.
- Recall key points related to the Section 179 deduction.
Designed For: Tax professionals
Instructor: Kevin Krantz CPA
CPE Credits: 8
Area of Study: Taxes 8
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com