Join Renew Advertise Directory
Revenue and cash receipts are two critical areas requiring strong controls to prevent intentional fraud or unintentional misstatements. While fraud in these areas is well-publicized in larger companies, it also occurs, and is more likely, in smaller businesses and not-for-profit entities. With a dedicated focus on areas posing the greatest risk, this webcast is designed to help you develop a sound and tailored system to meet the needs of your organization.
- Traditional revenue system
- Retail revenue cycle
- Manufacturing revenue cycle
- Service revenue cycle
- Accounts receivable and billing
- Cash receipts
- Revenue frauds and fraudulent financial reporting
- Identify common frauds in the revenue and cash receipts processes.
- Identify internal controls that mitigate various risks.
- Recall an analysis process to improve efficient and effective risk management in your organization.
Designed For: Auditors, practitioners, and all levels of CPA professionals
Instructor: Glenn L. Helms PhD., CPA, CISA, CIA, CFF, CITP
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Auditing 4
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org