Join Renew Advertise Directory
Organizations fail from many factors, including undetected, poor practices that infect and grow throughout the entire organization. These factors include a lack of understanding of costs, poor asset allocation, systems that support the status quo, failure to identify risk, tunnel vision by management and more. Often, management will repeat poor practices across the enterprise, causing major damage. For example, do you think a so-called "budgeting crisis" is normally due to the budget, or hidden, existing problems that were uncovered due to the budgeting process?
Join this webcast to learn about the practices and techniques specifically designed to assist you in adding value to your company through improved decision- making, cost management, understanding business cycles, managing continuous improvements, cash management and risk management. We’ll provide you with examples from both successful and failed organizations.
• Techniques and ideas to establish and maintain an effective organization
• Examples of successful and failed companies
• Identification of broad measures that provide insights into the direction of the economy
• Practical ideas to improve forecasting
• Framework and methods to uncover and manage risk
• Identify and correct practices that can negatively impact an organization.
• determine and measure cost drivers and trends.
• Recall how to navigate an organization through the business cycle.
• Apply and manage a variety of improvement programs.
• Apply cash management activities and consolidate them into an organization’s plans.
• Identify how to manage risk throughout the enterprise.
Designed For: CPAs, Controllers & Financial Managers
Instructor: Anthony C. LaRusso BA, MBA, CMA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Management Services 4
Prerequisite: Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org