Join Renew Advertise Directory
Prepare to address clients’ tax and planning needs. Post-tax season is the perfect opportunity to discuss the impact on all aspects of your clients’ financial lives. Join this webcast to hear from Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS. He’ll cover lessons learned from this tax season, tips on how to advise your clients and more. Position your firm securely for the future with these planning and tax strategies to consider with your clients.
• Lessons learned from tax season
• Latest strategies to address tax reform impacts
• Analyze lessons learned from tax season.
• Identify estate, tax, retirement, risk management and investment planning opportunities to consider year-round.
• Identify the latest strategies to address the impact of tax reform on all planning areas.
• Apply tips on how to encourage your clients to take action.
Designed For: CPAs, tax professionals, financial planners and other qualified professionals
Instructor: Robert Keebler
CPE Credits: 2
Area of Study: Specialized Knowledge 2
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of tax compliance and planning concepts
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org