Join Renew Advertise Directory
Employing a high quality professional staff can be an expensive investment. The key to maximize your return on the investment is to optimize your staff's productivity. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to outfit your staff with the best technology tools. This webcast identifies the optimal combination of hardware and software tools to provide your professionals and reach productivity goals.
• Overview of the hardware and software tools to provide to your professional staff
• Desktop vs. laptop devices and the optimal configuration with today's technology
• Deploying multiple monitors
• Windows, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and more
• Leveraging web conference technology
• The role of tablets and smartphones
• Recognize how to optimize your staff’s productivity.
• Identify a recipe for outfitting your professional staff to maximize their productivity.
Designed For: All accounting professionals
Instructor: Bryan Smith
CPE Credits: 2
Area of Study: Information Technology 2
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org