Join Renew Advertise Directory
Protect yourself and your clients from identity theft. No one is immune from the rising tide of criminal misconduct. Instances of identity theft and data breaches are continuing to rise. Fast. Be prepared for your clients to seek your advice on this type of crime. They are clamoring for ways to detect identity theft, protect themselves and investigate instances of theft.
• Identity theft statistics
• Types of identity theft
• Obtaining the victim’s information
• Tools used in identity theft investigations
• Finding identifying information on the Internet
• Investigating identity theft
• Detecting and preventing identity theft
• Reporting identity theft once it has occurred
- Identify the various means used to commit identity theft.
- Recognize how to protect personal and professional identities from identity theft.
- Identify how to investigate a case of identity theft and the steps involved in such investigation.
- Recall keys to success for teaching clients how to implement policies and procedures to protect their identities.
Designed For: Accounting and Auditing Professionals
Instructor: Robert Minniti
CPE Credits: 8
Area of Study: Auditing 8 Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of fraud and related investigations
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com