Join Renew Advertise Directory
The U.S. Social Security system provides retirement, disability and survivor benefits to millions of Americans. But your clients who are currently paying into the system may have questions about the long-term future of Social Security and Medicare. Attend this webcast to learn about FICA, Medicare tax and more. We will cover real-world examples, so you can advise your clients on making optimal Social Security and Medicare decisions.
* What Medicare will and will not do
* Managing Medicare gaps
* Analyzing the wide menu of Social Security benefits
* Social Security benefits for workers and families: retirement, survivor, disability and death benefit
* Tax impact of social security premiums and benefits
* Impact of the 3.8% Medicare surtax on investment income
* Recent changes to the Medicare law
* Recall the role of the Social Security Administration and how FICA applies to the funding of Social Security and Medicare benefits.
* Identify the benefit eligibility issues.
* Determine Social Security benefits and the implications retirement age has on those benefits.
* Identify what types of Social Security survivor benefits are available.
* Identify the disability income benefits and the multiple factors that can impact those benefits.
* Identify coverages and costs associated with Medicare
Designed For: * CPAs and professional accountants * Financial advisers
Instructor: Ted Sarenski
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Taxes 4
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Social Security and Medicare
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org