Join Renew Advertise Directory
This webcast covers issues directly relevant to your 2019 year-ends and provides you with a strategic look at what's important for not-for-profit entities. We’ll also review the 2019 Not-for-Profit Industry Developments – Audit Risk Alert.
• Industry, regulatory and economic developments affecting not-for-profit organizations
• Audit and accounting developments
• Identify industry, regulatory and economic developments affecting not-for-profit organizations.
• Determine the audit issues impacting this year's engagements.
• Identify the latest not-for-profit accounting concerns and developments.
• Identify the significant issues on the horizon impacting not-for-profit organizations.
Designed For: Practitioners with knowledge of the not-for-profit industry
Instructor: Andrea Wright CPA
CPE Credits: 2
Area of Study: Accounting 1 Auditing 1 Prerequisite: Knowledge about the not-for-profit industry
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org