Join Renew Advertise Directory
See the concept come to life. You’ve heard about audit data analytics; now see it in action. Our webcast introduces the concept of audit data analytics, provides a brief overview of what audit data analytics are and illustrates how these tools can be integrated into your current audit process. You’ll witness examples of how these tools can be used in risk assessment, planning, control testing, substantive testing and beyond.
What you can expect
Using Excel, we’ll demonstrate simple analytic tools that turn traditional audit procedure from manual to automated. This webcast is helpful if you’re a beginner, or if you are looking for additional training on how to apply content from the new AICPA Guide to Audit Data Analytics.
• Audit data analytics
• Application of audit data analytics to an audit
• Audit data analytics vs. analytical procedures
• Recall what audit data analytics are.
• Recognize how audit data analytics fit within the current audit process.
• Identify how to perform basic audit procedures using audit data analytics.
Designed For: Auditors who want to learn the potential applications of audit data analytics
Level: BasicInstructor: Robert Minniti
CPE Credits: 8
Area of Study: Auditing 8
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com