Join Renew Advertise Directory
Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? This course will cover the requirements under FASB’s financial statement standard and provide insight into what makes not-for-profit financial reporting different, such as accounting for grants and contracts. This course will train you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify the impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Standard.
• Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment, such as accounting for grants and contracts.
• Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
• Core elements of financial reporting
• Exchange transactions and contributions
• Grants and contracts
• Reporting and measuring results
• Impact of FASB’s not-for-profit financial statement standard
Intended Audience: Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
Instructor: Tom Sheets
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: 4 Accounting - GO
Prerequisite: Experience in the not-for-profit environment
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com