Join Renew Advertise Directory
Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, this course will bring you up-to-date on the latest strategies which will keep more money in the hands of your clients and ensure your place as trusted advisor. Course materials include the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) tax reform law.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Recall how to increase client wealth by focusing on tax-saving opportunities.
• Apply tax-planning moves in light of new and recent tax developments.
• Recognize ways to protect your client from tax pitfalls.
• Identify proposed tax legislation and determine how to position your clients for financial success.
• Tax-smart strategies for capital-gain assets and fixed-income investments
• 0.9% and 3.8% Medicare taxes
• Mutual fund tax strategies
• Tax-saving ideas for self-employed clients - including ways to reduce self-employment and FICA taxes, strategies for for husband-wife businesses, depreciation deductions, and lots more
• Tax angles for vacation homes, timeshares, and co-ownership arrangements
• Divorcing clients—tax angles are critically important
• Understanding the tax implications of personal residence short sales and foreclosures
• Employer stock options: tax planning moves
Intended Audience: CPAs looking for innovative tax planning techniques to help clients fight higher taxes
Instructor: Peter BunceDeveloper: AICPA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: 4 TaxesPrerequisite: Basic knowledge of individual income taxation
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org