Join Renew Advertise Directory
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) is historic tax legislation that impacts nearly all Americans. This course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting corporations and pass-through entities. Stay up to date with all the tax reform changes!
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify corporate income tax changes.
• Identify planning considerations for corporations and pass-through entities.
• Recognize ways to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes.
• Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform.
• Tax Planning After Tax Reform
• Reduction in Corporate Tax Rates
• New Deduction allowance on "Qualified Business Income" for Flow- Through Entities - Section 199A
• New Fringe Benefits Rules
• Major Depreciation Changes
• Changes to the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
• New Methods of Accounting Rules for Small Businesses Taxpayers
• New Limitations on the Deductibility of Interest Expense
• Modification of Net Operating Loss Provisions
• S Corporations
Intended Audience: CPAs, tax professionals, financial planners and other qualified professionals
Instructor: Peter Bunce
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: 4 Taxes
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of tax law
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org