Join Renew Advertise Directory
This webcast focuses on how robotic process automation (RPA) will impact your organization or client. You will learn the difference between human and digital workforce roles and responsibilities, as well as the implications on accounting, finance and organizational workflow processes. We will explore the difference between RPA and traditional automation, audit implications and the future trends of automation
• Differentiate between human and digital workforce.
• Recognize the accounting, finance and operational process implications of RPA.
• Identify the impact on current workflow processes.
• Recognize audit implications associated with RPA.
• Recognize future trends of automation.
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff and managers
Instructor: Steve Palomino
CPE Credits: 6
Area of Study: Information Technology 6
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org