Join Renew Advertise Directory
This webcast will help you understand robotic process automation (RPA) technology. We will explore how RPA is transforming businesses and helping them become more competitive and agile. With detailed instruction, you will learn the business processes that are most suitable for automation and key considerations and decision criteria needed to build your own business case. We provide a methodology on how to begin building your business case and roadmap for success.
• Recall RPA and the business value to the accounting and finance functions.
• Identify the opportunities for automation.
• Identify how to prioritize processes for the biggest impact.
• Recognize the decision criteria needed to build a business case.
• Recognize key risks and challenges that need to be addressed before implementing RPA.
Designed For: Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff and managers
Instructor: Steve Palomino
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Information Technology 4
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org