Join Renew Advertise Directory
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is reshaping the accounting and finance profession. 40% of transactional accounting work is expected to be automated by 2020 and predicted to touch 230 million knowledge workers, 9% of the global workforce, according to McKinsey Research. Driven by the need to stay competitive with decreased costs and increased efficiency, RPA is quickly making a significant impact on the profession. Companies no longer think about “if” but “when” to implement RPA. As a strategic business partner, you will be affected by RPA. Whether you sponsor, drive, initiate or manage RPA strategy, this webcast will prepare you for the future. You will get an overview of RPA, learn how automation is transforming businesses and understand how RPA provides a significant competitive advantage. You will also learn key considerations and steps needed to begin building your RPA strategy, including how to address the cultural shift needed to overcome the "fear of robots" and understand the critical role human intelligence plays to ensure a successful strategy.
• Define RPA.
• Recognize how RPA is transforming business, specifically the accounting and finance functions.
• Indicate the business value of RPA.
• Identify key considerations in getting started with RPA.
• Identify the components of RPA strategy to educate your organization about RPA.
• Recall the steps needed to build your RPA strategy.
• Recognize key issues that need to be addressed before starting to implement RPA.
• Global accounting and financial business leaders
• Managers in public accounting and management accounting
Instructor: Ed Brooks
CPE Credits: 5.5
Area of Study: Specialized Knowledge 5.5
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org