Join Renew Advertise Directory
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) impacts just about every aspect of business valuation. Join this webcast to learn how the numerous impacts affect different aspects of business valuation. We will discover new interpretations of the TCJA, some of which are different than earlier viewpoints. Through in-depth discussions and examples, you will learn the answers to the following questions relating to business valuation:
• When was the TCJA known or knowable?
• Why are C-corp values so much higher?
• Should I be using effective vs. marginal tax rates?
• How do I handle all the sunset provisions?
• Are S-corp models still valid?
• Valuation analysts
• Tax and audit professionals
Instructor: Jim Hitchner CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
CPE Credits: 1.5
Area of Study: Accounting 1.5
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com