Join Renew Advertise Directory
Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? This course will cover the FASB’s Financial Statement Project and provide insight into what makes not-for-profit financial reporting different while training you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
• Identify the impact of the FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project. • Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
• Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
• Core elements of financial reporting
• Exchange transactions and contributions
• Reporting and measuring results
• Impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project
Instructor: Melisa Galasso
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Accounting Governmental 4
Prerequisite: Experience in the not-for-profit environment
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com