Join Renew Advertise Directory
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management and business systems. In this webcast, you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
• Economic and Human Resource trends
• Best practices to manage working capital
• Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
• New issues in treasury management and controllership
• Big Data
• Current trends in information systems and technology
• Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify economic indicators that can assist in charting your organization’s course.
• Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization. • Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management and business systems.
• Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics.
• Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
• Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs.
Designed For: N/A
Instructor: James Lindell CPA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Finance 4
Prerequisite: Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org