Join Renew Advertise Directory
More and more often, clients are turning to you for advice on financial performance. Are you ready? This webcast presents financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant and timely financial decisions. We will focus on the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change. You will discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt and profitability. In addition, be prepared to explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth and much more during this webcast.
• Valuation techniques
• Effect ratios
• DuPont system for analyzing profitability
• Causal analysis
• How to conduct a financial statement analysis
• Identify how an analyst places a value on a company.
• Identify which ratios are effect ratios.
• Recognize the causes of common financial problems and determine solutions to common financial problems, such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage and low profitability.
• Recall how analytic tools help management make decisions.
• Indicate ways to correct liquidity problems.
Designed For: Accounting professionals responsible for financial statement analysis
Instructor: Anthony C. La Russo BA, MBA, CMA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Accounting 1
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com