Join Renew Advertise Directory
Which FASB ASUs become effective in the next year and beyond? How should the new guidance be applied? This webcast answers these questions by addressing GAAP financial accounting and reporting topics, as well as an overview of recent FASB pronouncements. This webcast is applicable to a broad section of CPAs and is a must for CPAs in business and industry. With detailed examples and descriptions, we will show you how to implement the new standards and assess new and recent FASB guidance. After this webcast, you will understand the latest pronouncements, exposure documents and implementation strategies.
• The financial reporting environment
• Summary of recent FASB releases
• Financial accounting and reporting topics impacted by guidance that was recently issued or effective in the near term (such as leases, revenue recognition and going concern)
• Review of significant accounting and reporting topics and associated practice issues
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify and apply select FASB accounting and reporting guidance.
• Identify the latest FASB final guidance.
• Identify current FASB exposure drafts and projects.
Designed For: This webcast is applicable to a broad section of CPAs and is a must for CPAs in business and industry.
Instructor: Renee Rampulla
CPE Credits: 8
Area of Study: Accounting 8
Prerequisite: Experience in the application of accounting standards
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org