Join Renew Advertise Directory
This webcast provides a timely update and refresher on the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct. You will review the conceptual framework and independence provisions for nonattest services, personal independence, and other critical matters. The webcast also covers the basic tenets of ethical and professional conduct, including the principles upon which the code rests. AICPA members are required to follow the AICPA code. Likewise, many courts and regulatory bodies view the AICPA code as the de facto standard for the accounting profession. Therefore, it is imperative to stay current on the rules and apply them properly. Through interactive case studies, exercises, and illustrative graphics, you will learn the most up-to-date rules during this webcast.
• Conceptual Framework
• AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
• Apply the revised AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Recognize the importance and organization of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Apply independence and conflict of interest rules to particular fact patterns.
Designed For: N/A
Instructor: Cathy Allen
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Regulatory Ethics 4
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org