Join Renew Advertise Directory
Revenue and cash receipts are two critical areas requiring strong controls to prevent intentional fraud or unintentional misstatements. While fraud in these areas is well-publicized in larger companies, it also occurs, and is more likely, in smaller businesses and not-for-profit entities. With a dedicated focus on areas posing the greatest risk, this webcast is designed to help you develop a sound and tailored system to meet the needs of your organization.
• Traditional revenue system
• Retail revenue cycle
• Manufacturing revenue cycle
• Service revenue cycle
• Accounts receivable and billing
• Cash receipts
• Revenue frauds and fraudulent financial reporting
• Identify common frauds in the revenue and cash receipts processes.
• Identify internal controls that mitigate various risks.
• Recall an analysis process to improve efficient and effective risk management in your organization.
Designed For: Auditors, practitioners, and all levels of CPA professionals
Instructor: Glenn Helms Ph.D, CPA, CISA, CIA, CFF, CITP
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Auditing 4
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com