Join Renew Advertise Directory
The construction industry is one of the most unique when it comes to following the various accounting and auditing standards. This webcast examines the core knowledge necessary to succeed and the key issues impacting construction accounting, auditing and taxation. Find out what new developments may mean for you, your company, or your clients. In addition, this webcast explores the relationship between the contractor and the surety. With construction comprising such a large portion of the economy and always growing, it is more important than ever for you to be on top of the very latest in accounting, auditing and tax changes for the construction industry.
• Recall ways to provide efficient, high-quality audit services to construction clients.
• Identify key concepts related up-to-date GAAP accounting methods applicable to construction contractors.
• Identify new and key tax issues and how to apply them.
• Contract accounting
• Contractor financial statements
• Working with a surety
• Audit planning and procedures
• Long-term contracts
• Tax accounting for construction contractors
• Taxation for small to large contractors
Designed For: New staff to experienced staff with construction clients
Instructor: Jennifer Elder
CPE Credits: 8
Area of Study: Accounting 2
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com