If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about the U.S. business economy, peer review, FASB updates, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other areas affecting preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
-Identify key economic factors and accountant’s responsibility for fraud.
• Recognize recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments.
• Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the performance of preparation, compilation, and review engagements, including engagements on pro forma and prospective financial information.
• Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
• Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues
• Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
Designed For: If you supervise preparation, compilation and review engagements,
Instructor: Kurt Oestriecher CPA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Auditing 4
Prerequisite: Experience with engagements performed in accordance with SSARS