Join Renew Advertise Directory
The Health Care Reform Act continues to phase in this year and will continue in the years to come. Join this webcast to better understand the impact of the Act. With our detailed examples, you will be able to better meet your clients’ needs and discuss how health care and coverage costs will change in the future. Additionally, you’ll discover how to use this health care information for tax planning opportunities. We will also touch on the impact on the Tax Cuts and Job Acts (TCJA) of 2018 to ensure you are equipped with all relevant information. This topic is constantly changing, so make sure you are up to date with the latest information!
• Individual Shared Responsibility Payments and Premium Tax Credits
• Employer Shared-Responsibility Payments
• IRS Employer and Insurer Reporting Requirements
• Small Business Tax Credit, SHOP Exchange, and Other ACA Tax Changes Impacting Individuals
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Recall key points related to tax ramifications from the implementation of the Act.
• Identify penalties that apply to individuals and businesses.
• Recall tax changes that recently went into effect.
• Recall how to assist clients with tax planning under the Health Care Reform Act.
Designed For: CPAs, enrolled agents. and financial advisers
Instructor: Janemarie Mulvey
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Taxes 4
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com