Join Renew Advertise Directory
How does ethics apply to you as a CPA? Do you know why it is important to have a Code of Ethics? These are questions at the back of many CPA minds, and this webcast details what you need out of the AICPA Code of Professional Ethics. In this webcast, you will explore the various ethical pronouncements and changes occurring in the profession. To prepare you for real-life applications, we will review actual cases and cover examples of applying required standards.
• AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
• Attest Client versus client definition
• Hosting services interpretation
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Recognize the organization of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Identify new interpretations in the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
Designed For: N/A
Instructor: Jimmy J. Williams CPA/PFS, CFP
CPE Credits: 2
Area of Study: Regulatory Ethics 2
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: email@example.com