Join Renew Advertise Directory
Top off your knowledge of the statement of cash flows. Review statement of cash flows preparation and presentation options and improve cash flow analysis. Explore the requirements of the statement of cash flows guidance and related standards and learn how to make appropriate classifications of transactions and events. This webcast introduces you to, and helps boil down, the intricacies of the overall cash flow statement and its three major sections and includes a look forward at the changes expected to the Statement of Cash Flows as a result of FASB initiatives.
• Presentation requirements and issues
• Operating section options and reporting issues
• Cash equivalents — issues and examples
• Ongoing developments and proposed changes
• Statement of cash flow worksheets
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify the requirements of the statement of cash flows guidance and related standards.
• Select appropriate classifications of transactions.
• Recall key points relating to technical considerations for cash equivalents, net presentation and noncash transactions.
• Recall proposed changes from the FASB and IASB.
Designed For: Practitioners and financial professionals involved in preparing financial statements
Instructor: Bruce Shepard
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Accounting 4
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org