Join Renew Advertise Directory
The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client’s business. This webcast details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
• Federal government activities
• Accounting standards updates
• ASB Clarity Project
• AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
• Private company financial reporting -Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward not-for-profits. -Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements. -Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
Designed For: CPAs working in the not-for-profit industry.
Instructor: Melisa Galasso
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Accounting Governmental 2
Auditing Governmental 2
Prerequisite: Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and auditing
3325 South Washington StreetSuite B2Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org