Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive webcast covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation and preparation engagement arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
• Recently issued accounting and auditing guidance, including an update on financial instruments, leases and revenue recognition
• Projects on the horizon from the ASB and PCAOB
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
• Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards and standards on accounting and review services.
• Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation and review services.
Designed For: CPAs who require a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
Instructor: Anne Oestriecher CPA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Accounting 2
Prerequisite: Experience in accounting and auditing