More and more, clients are turning to you for advice on financial performance. Are you ready? This course presents the financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change and discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability. Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more.
• Valuation techniques
• Effect ratios
• DuPont system for analyzing profitability
• Causal analysis
• How to conduct a financial statement analysis
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify how an analyst places a value on a company. • Identify which ratios are effect ratios.
• Recognize the causes of common financial problems and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
• Recall how analytic tools help management make decisions.
• Indicate ways to correct liquidity problems.
Designed For: Accounting professionals responsible for financial statement analysis
Instructor: Anthony C. La Russo, BA, MBA, CMA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Accounting 1, Auditing 1, Finance 2