Widseth, a multi-disciplined architectural/engineering/environmental/surveying firm with multiple offices in Minnesota and North Dakota. As a member of the accounting and finance team, your focus will be on:
- Organizing and update financial records and perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Providing assistance with accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions.
- Contributing to the development and review of internal operating systems.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing account and ledger balances, and assisting with audits.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Assisting Project Managers with project accounting, billing, and invoice collection
- Performing other accounting/finance duties and supporting the team as needed.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- AAS or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience required.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Critical thinking skills and dedication to being a self-starter.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to multiple software applications. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
Widseth provides competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
Please contact Jodi Sittsworth at Jodi.Sittsworth@windseth.com about this position.