Bank-owned CPA firm is seeking a qualified leader to take on engagement management responsibility for a diverse portfolio of clients including primary client contact, tax planning and preparation as well as prioritizing and managing project workflow.
- Prepare tax returns for firms top clients
- Lead team in delivering compliance and consulting services to individual clients and their trusts, estates, business concerns and charitable pursuits
- Manage and review the delivery of tax services including compliance, research and planning
- Coach and mentor team members to develop their skills and further their careers
- Network and build relationships to attract new clients to the Firm or position additional services to existing clients
- Formulate strategic tax planning and forecasting for clients
- Represent and communicate as needed with tax authorities to resolve client issues
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA Certification
- 5+ years public accounting tax experience
- Prior management of staff experience preferred
- Experience in Agriculture is preferred
We desire an outgoing individual who has excellent writing, research, presentation and communication skills. Must be comfortable with business development and seeking out new clients to grow the firm.
Top salary and benefits package includes sign-on bonus and ESOP participation.
Please send your resume to Tax Forward, Human Resources, PO Box 7070, Fargo, ND 58106 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.