Job Title: Controller
Location: Mayville, ND
Compensation: $55,000-$70,000; commensurate with education, credentials and experience.
Competitive fringe benefit package to include:
· Employer paid full family coverage for health insurance
· Retirement plan
· Education tuition waiver benefits
· Additional benefits can be found by clicking here.
Job Description: The Mayville State University Controller will provide prudent management of the
financial resources entrusted to Mayville State University. Responsibilities
include: maintain proper fund accounting for all sources and uses of funds;
provide timely, accurate and complete reporting to external customers and
internal department mangers; ensure fiscal accountability and provide assistance
to division and department managers; diligently collect tuition, fees and related
charges, and purchase services and products in the most advantageous manner.
The position will report to the Vice President for Business Affairs.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
• Three years of professional accounting or auditing experience.
· Certified Public Accountant or other accounting certifications
• Demonstrated organizational, managerial, and communication skills
• Supervisory experience
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle/PeopleSoft System
• Higher Ed experience including grant accounting
Applicants MUST submit the following materials:
1. A letter of application
2. A current resume
MaSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from diverse candidates and
candidates who support diversity. ND veteran's preference laws apply to this position. Veterans claiming
preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a DD-214 and
if claiming disabled status, a current letter of disability. The state of North Dakota has an open records
law; therefore, your application could be subject to review upon request. A criminal history background
check must be satisfied prior to employment