The North Dakota CPA Society is seeking a Learning and Membership who will direct the annual educational curriculum, membership program, and more. Activities include:
Staffing the CPE Committee, assisting its work of choosing subject matter for the education program.
Contracting with speakers and vendors, for workshops, webcasts, conferences and in-firm programs.
Arranging on site details for programs, including supervision of on-site staff.
Registering and corresponding with participants; handling payments, compiling evaluations.
Promoting membership throughout the year; creating and managing annual campaign.
Supporting members through information and services.
Providing leadership and support to the Membership Committee, in its work of exploring benefits and selecting award winners.
OTHER WORK AREAS
Maintaining the NDCPAS.org website.
Acquiring and editing content for the member newsletter.
Marketing advertising space.
Providing leadership and staff support to other committees, such as the Young Professionals group.
Administering the firm Peer Review program
Prepare payments, tax reports and financial statements.
Other projects and duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communication, education, or similar area.
- Education or experience in accounting, nonprofit organizations, advocacy and social media.
- Skilled in planning, project management, communication, diplomacy, dealing with multiple simultaneous activities.
- A demonstrated commitment to growth – both personally and for the workplace
- Impeccable integrity and strong stewardship of resources
The Society is a state association of 1800 members; its focus is to provide service and value to CPAs. Its activities include educational conferences and workshops, public relations, recruiting, a firm review program. We also operate a scholarship foundation. The office is statewide in scope, but based in Grand Forks. We provide a pleasant work environment, good equipment, current technology. Benefits include paid medical and vacation leave, health and other insurance, a retirement plan, plus opportunity for education and growth, and even a little travel.
Salary is negotiable, with a range of approx. $35-50K.
- TO APPLY: Email resume and cover letter by 6-15-18, to email@example.com.